Nabeel Farooqui, M.D.
Dr. Farooqui is Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and has been in clinical practice since 2013. He joins us after serving as an Assistant Professor of Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. He has been a principal investigator on research grants, published numerous journal articles and regularly speaks at local and national conferences. Dr. Farooqui completed his fellowship training in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University. He completed his residency and board certification in Internal Medicine from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, and earned his medical degree from King Edward Medical University, where he graduated in the top ten percent of his class. Dr. Farooqui’s clinical interests include a variety of conditions such as hay fever, asthma, venom allergies, sinus disease, food allergies, eosinophilic esophagitis, and immunologic disorders.
In his spare time, Dr. Farooqui loves exploring the outdoors and local hot spots with his wife Ayesha and two sons, Nyel and Mikayil. He also enjoys blazing down city roads and scenic mountain trails on his bicycles.
- King Edward Medical College, Pakistan
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, TN
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Ascension Health
- Childrens Special Health Care Services
- Indiana University Health
- Managed Health Services
- MDWise Excel Network
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Suburban Health Organization
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Healthcare