Allergy Partners Therapeutics
Specialty & Infusion Pharmacy
Allergy Partners Therapeutics (APT) is a specialty pharmacy designed to meet the specific needs of patients with asthma, allergy, and immunologic diseases.
APT complements Allergy Partners’ mission to be a leader in the development and delivery of high-quality health care. Through the collaborative partnership between provider and pharmacist, our goal is to ensure every patient receives exceptional quality of care and an enhanced, patient care experience.
We are committed to quality and patient care. Our accreditation confirms our superior safety and healthcare standards. View certification.
We hold active licenses across the country, including the District of Columbia.
Core Treatment Offered
- PID: Primary Immune Deficiency
- CVID: Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- AAT: Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- HAE: Hereditary Angioedema
Your doctor or health care provider may refer you to Allergy Partners Therapeutics to receive infusion therapy in the home or at an infusion center. In such cases, our staff will assist in the process. We’re here to alleviate these challenges and improve economic and clinical outcomes for those with complex, often rare and chronic conditions.
Our professional reimbursement specialists will verify insurance coverage, and also identify manufacturers with copay assistance and foundation programs to lower out-of-pocket expenses for eligible patients. During the insurance verification process, a pharmacist will reach out to you to introduce our services, conduct an initial health assessment, provide medication counseling, and plan the delivery of medications and supplies along with other special needs you may have. A highly skilled specialty nurse will:
- Help you understand what is involved with infusion therapy
- Review your medications and supplies for infusion
- Educate you on the proper storage, handling and administration of your medications
- Monitor and manage your infusion to ensure safety
- Discuss potential side effects and how to minimize and/or manage them
- Assess your progress through the course of treatment
- Improving Access to Care; 24/7 on-call service for pharmacy and nursing
- Optimizing the refill and home delivery process
With providers and practice locations across the nation, APT is proud to serve a broad base of patients in need of IG Therapy. We work closely with patients, providers, and payors to ensure therapies are given at the most cost-effective setting.
Through the collaborative partnership between provider and pharmacist, our goal is to ensure every patient receives exceptional quality of care and an enhanced, patient care experience. APT offers many benefits to our Allergy Partners Providers and Practice Hubs and we are proud to be your partner for the infusion care of the patients we serve. Our integrated infusion pharmacy service model improves clinical outcomes, reduces costs, and increases overall patient satisfaction and adherence to therapy. We strive to provide exceptional care and service to our Allergy Partners Practices, providers, and patients.
APT delivers a quick response to patient inquiries and provides a fast turnaround for benefits verification and prior authorization submission in order to bring your patients on to service as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
Other direct benefits of our services:
- EMR access for streamlined communication and clinical support
- Pharmacy team dedicated to Allergy Partner’s patients that directly handles all aspects of start of care including: Intake, benefits verification, Prior authorization support, patient onboarding, coordination of care, and on-going support services.
- Reduced administrative burdens with the prior auth support from our dedicated pharmacy team.
- Improved patient follow-up and adherence to therapy with pharmacist and provider collaboration
- Provider and Patient access to our pharmacy team who is there to answer your questions about therapy and clinical care 24/7/365.
- Improved coordination of care and real time updates in the chart for the Allergy Partners provider and care team.
Through our comprehensive expertise, APT provides improved outcomes, reduced costs, and high patient satisfaction scores. We work closely to partner with pharmaceutical manufacturers and payors to improve access to medications and coverage for infusion care.
With providers and practice locations across the nation, APT is proud to service a broad base of patients in need of IG Therapy. We work closely with patients, providers, and payors to ensure therapies are given at the most cost-effective setting.
We collaborate closely with pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers to increase access to limited distribution drugs and ensure medication therapies are available for our patients when they need it. As a pharmaceutical manufacturer, your products will have access to a broad base of patients who are cared for by our Allergy Partner’s Practices every day.
APT dispenses infusion therapy on a national scale and is proud to offer the following therapies:
- Primary Immune Deficiency (PID) & Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID) (Hizentra, Xembify, Cutaquig, Cuvitru, Hyqvia, Privigen, GamuNEX-C, Panzyga, GammaGARD)
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (Zemaira, Aralast, Glassia)
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) (Icatibant)
Allergy Partners Therapeutics is an integrated infusion pharmacy with Allergy Partners, the largest Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Practice in the nation. Our integrated infusion pharmacy service model improves clinical outcomes, reduces costs, and increases overall patient satisfaction and adherence to therapy. Through the collaborative partnership between provider and pharmacist, our goal is to ensure every patient receives exceptional quality of care and an enhanced, patient care experience. Our experienced pharmaceutical team delivers high quality infusion therapy services to our Allergy practice locations and prescribers.
APT works closely with national, regional, and local payors to ensure the best network access to service our patients. APT is proud to service a broad base of patients in need of IG Therapy, connect with us to find out how we can be a solution for your member’s infusion therapy care.
“Rarely have I ever received such a thorough explanation of the therapy and applicable benefits. Someone always answers the phone & there are no more phone trees- like other large companies. Great job. I also appreciate having a PharmD explain the med and have the ability to research & contact other providers in my complicated case.”