Michael Alvares, M.D.
Dr. Michael Alvares was raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and is a graduate of Grand Prairie High School and the University of Dallas. He then attended the University of Texas at Houston, where he received his medical school training. He then returned to Dallas and completed his Internal Medicine residency and fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at UT Southwestern.
- University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Internal Medicine , UT Southwestern
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Friday Health Plans
- Genesis Physicians Group
- Imagine Health
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Pediatric Subspecialty Network
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare East - Humana Military