Holly Conway Brown, M.D.
Becoming an allergist was an excellent career choice for Dr. Brown. She chose allergy as her specialty of practice because treating patients with allergic disease and asthma is both challenging and satisfying. Time spent away from work is filled with activities related to her four children. Dr. Brown enjoys all that parenting entails. In addition to spending time with her family, she also enjoys reading and watching movies.
- University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine , Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Iowa
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Iowa Medical Society Iowa Allergy Society