Personal Information Collected
Through the use of the Website, the Company may collect the following types of categories of information.
- Information that may contain personally identifiable information, such as name, e-mail address, username, Internet Protocol address, or similar identifiers.
- Electronic network activity information
- Information relating to search queries on the Website.
- Log Information about specific use of the Website, including but not limited to the Web Browser used, access times, pages viewed, IP address, and the pages visited prior to navigating to the Website.
- Device Information about the computer or mobile device used to access the Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Information Collected Utilizing Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small data files stored on a Visitors hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Website and the overall Website experience, measure areas and features of the Website that generate traffic, including count visits to the Website. We may also deploy web beacons, also known as tracking pixels, or marketing pixels. A web beacon is a technique used on web pages and email to unobtrusively allow checking that a Visitor has accessed specific content. Web beacons are typically, but not limited to, used by a third party to measure the activity of a website for the purpose of web analytics or page tagging. They can also be used for email tracking, including determining if an email has been opened.
We collect information specific to a Visitor when provided to us by filling out forms on the Website, or automatically as a Visitor navigates through the Website.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Website. For example, we may collect information about a Visitor from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources. When a Visitor logs into an Allergy Partners account utilizing a social media site, the Company will have access to certain information from that site, such as name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Personal Information
We may use information for various purposes including, but not limited, to:
- Schedule appointments with our providers
- To send requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administration of a Visitors Allergy Partners account
- Send newsletters, text messages or email communications
- Respond to questions and concerns
- Improve Website and marketing efforts
- Conduct internal quality improvement or business analysis
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
- Enforce the security of the Website
- Comply with all legal obligations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect to our third-party analytics service providers to improve the quality or safety of the Website and to help us understand how we can improve our services.
We do not sell, or share for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes, Personal Information that is collected. We do not collect or process sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics of Visitors.
Security and Retention
The Website has security measures in place that are intended to help protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or alteration of information under our control. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Website by Internet, text message or email cannot be guaranteed. Collected information will be retained for as long as needed to provide Visitors services through the Website. We will retain and use collected information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect, sell, or share Personal Information from children under 16. Visitors under 16, are not permitted to use or provide any information on this Website or any of its features. If the Company learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, the Company will delete that information.
Requests to Limit Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
When a Visitor makes a request to receive information by providing an email address or mobile phone number, Visitors may later request to discontinue future mailings or messages. All such materials sent via email or text message will contain information about how to opt out. State and federal laws may allow Visitors to request that we limit use and disclosure of personal information. We will consider all written requests and, if a request is denied, notification of such action will be in writing.
Additional State Privacy Rights
Visitors that reside in California, Colorado, Florida, or Virginia, may have additional rights regarding Personal Information including, but not limited to:
- The right to know what Personal Information has been collected.
- The right to delete Personal Information collected, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to correct inaccurate Personal Information collected.
- The right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information.
- The right to limit the use or disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the Company for the exercise of privacy rights.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to other third-party websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. Personal Information submitted to any third-party websites, is governed by the privacy statements of such third-party websites. We encourage Visitors to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party website visited.
1978 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803