W. Mona Hirani, M.D.
Dr. Mona Hirani is board certified in allergy/ immunology and pediatric pulmonology. She completed her fellowships at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s hospital in Boston, before moving to Maryland where she practiced for 2 1/2 years.
She relocated to Chicago and has been in practice with Asthma and Allergy Associates (now Allergy Partners of Chicago) since 2003. Her interests include pediatric asthma, food and drug allergies and desensitization. She also enjoys seeing patients with eosinophilic disorders and immunodeficiencies.
In her personal time, Dr. Hirani enjoys reading, yoga, walking and other outdoor activities. She lives with her husband, Eric, and daughter, Mia, in Glenview, IL.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
- Bombay Hospital Institute Of Med Scis
- Brigham & Women's Hospital-Harvard Medical School
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Amita Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HealthCare's Finest network
- HealthSmart/Interplan Health Group
- HST Care Connect
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- PNA PPO
- Prime Health Services
- SEIU Local 4
- Union Medical
- United Health Care