Tolly Epstein, M.D.
Dr. Epstein is board certified in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and has been in clinical practice since 2010. She is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Cincinnati and Marian University. She has been the principal investigator on research grants sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, and has served as an key investigator on the safety of allergen vaccines for the past 7 years.
Dr. Epstein completed her fellowship training in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology at the University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Washington University in St. Louis, and earned her medical and undergraduate degrees from Indiana University with majors in Biology and Spanish.
“My clinical interests include a broad range of allergic and immunologic diseases, including asthma, rhinitis, drug allergy, immune deficiencies, and allergic skin disorders.”
Given her expertise, she serves on several national committees for the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. She has published works related to ensuring the safety of allergen vaccines, childhood exposures and the development of allergies, the treatment of angioedema, and the management of asthma.
“My husband and I, and our three children are delighted to be returning to our Indianapolis roots.”
- Indiana University
- Internal Medicine , Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Fellow
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Indiana State Allergy Society, President
- Ascension Health
- Childrens Special Health Care Services
- Indiana University Health
- Managed Health Services
- MDWise Excel Network
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Suburban Health Organization
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care