Shaun S. Shayegan, M.D.
Dr. Shayegan grew up in San Diego and the Seattle area. He attended the University of Washington and completed his undergraduate studies in Biology and Near East Languages and Civilization.
Dr. Shayegan attended U.S.U.H.S for medical school and then went on to complete a Pediatrics residency in Hawaii. He was a pediatrician for several years and served as the Chief of Pediatrics at General Leonard Wood Hospital in Missouri. After serving a tour in Afghanistan he went on to do a fellowship in Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Shayegan served as the Chief of Allergy & Immunology at Madigan Army Medical Center before joining Allergy Partners.
Dr. Shayegan’s goal is to work with patients and their families to minimize the impact of allergic disease in daily life and to provide the most up to date care in a rapidly evolving field. He enjoys taking care of children and adults.
In his spare time he enjoys playing soccer, tennis and going on hikes with his wife and daughter.
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Pediatrics , Tripler Army Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Allergy & Immunology
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics U.S.U.H.S.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine U.S.U.H.S
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (FAAAAI)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (FACAAI)