Rhonda E. Alkatib, M.D.
Dr. Alkatib is a Board Certified Allergist who is excited to have returned to her hometown of San Diego to deliver the finest care to her patients. Her clinical specialties including treatment for food allergies, asthma, atopic dermatitis (eczema), and allergic rhinitis – for both children and adults!
Her extensive fellowship and training allows her to provide the most up-to-date and efficient care of allergic and immunologic diseases.
She works hard to empower patients and their families, providing knowledge and treatment options that deliver personalized care for each individual. She hopes to provide a positive impact to every patient she is privileged to treat. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, and all activities outdoors. She is active on social media with a prominent account for women in medicine.
- Ross University School of Medicine
- University of Arizona – South
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology (AAAAI)
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology