Qurat Kamili, M.D.
Dr. Kamili completed her medical school in Government Medical College, Srinagar, India and graduated top of her class. After her medical training, she completed residency training in Dermatology at the same institution.
Dr Kamili spent one year in translationhttps://www.allergypartners.com/northtexas/conditions-we-treat/al and clinical research at Baylor Institute of Immunology Research in Dallas, Texas. She then pursued her Internal Medicine Residency training at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. This was followed by combined fellowship training in Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology. During the final year of training, she served as Chief Fellow for the program.
Dr Kamili has authored numerous peer-reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, book chapters and articles. She has also published posters and presented talks at various local, national and international academic meetings. Her clinical interests include contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, immunotherapy and auto-immune diseases. She is trained in performing comprehensive patch testing for contact dermatitis and is a member of the American Contact Dermatitis Society. When not practicing medicine, she loves to travel, spend time with her husband and 2 daughters, and fiddle with new technologies.
- Government Medical College, Srinagar, India
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine and Rheumatology)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy
- Asthma, & Immunology
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Friday Health Plans
- Genesis Physicians Group
- Imagine Health
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Pediatric Subspecialty Network
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare East - Humana Military