Lachara Livingston-Fields, M.D.
Dr. Lachara Livingston-Fields is a native of the Florida panhandle. She completed her undergraduate degree in Microbiology and Cell Science at the University of Florida in Gainesville. After matriculation, she chose to stay there to complete medical school, and she subsequently relocated to Tampa, FL for Internal Medicine training at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. After completing the three years of internal medicine training, she was selected to serve an additional year as Chief Resident at the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital.
An Allergy & Immunology fellowship finally brought her to Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, where she became experienced in seeing patients with varying allergic and immunologic conditions. She went on to practice in both Maryland and the District of Columbia for almost three years before deciding to return to Richmond to put down roots.
Dr. Livingston enjoys seeing both adult and pediatric patients with asthma, eczema, food allergies, allergic rhinitis, and other allergy-related conditions. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, traveling when she can, and attempting to be a foodie.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine , 2014
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology , 2017
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem BCBS
- CareMore Health Plan
- Lifeworks Advantage
- Molina Complete Care - Formerly Magellan
- Optima Health (Sentara)
- Oscar Health
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Piedmont Community Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care
- Virginia Premier
- Virginia Quality Care Partners