Katherine Conner, M.D.
Dr. Katherine G. Conner, M.D. grew up in the western suburbs of Chicago. She attended undergraduate school at the University of Iowa and received her medical degree from Rush Medical College. She completed her Internal Medicine residency and Allergy and Immunology fellowship at Rush University Medical Center.
During fellowship, Dr. Conner received extensive training in the treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases for both children and adults. Her training included time at Rush University as well as Stroger Hospital in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Dr. Conner is on staff at Resurrection Medical Center, Advocate Lutheran Hospital, and Advocate Sherman Hospital.
Dr. Conner has a young daughter and enjoys spending time with her family as well as travel, running, hiking, sailing, and being outdoors.
- Rush Medical College
- Internal Medicine , Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Rush University Medical Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Illinois Society of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- American Medical Association
- Amita Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- HealthCare's Finest network
- HealthSmart/Interplan Health Group
- HST Care Connect
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- PNA PPO
- Prime Health Services
- SEIU Local 4
- Union Medical
- United Health Care