Jon Mozena, M.D.
Dr. Mozena moved to Fredericksburg in 2007 after finishing five years of post-medical school training at the University of Virgina. Although originally from Iowa, the temperate weather, proximity to mountains/beach and friendly people kept his family in Virginia.
“I went into the field of Allergy/Immunology as I was always fascinated with the immune system.”
“Disturbances in the delicate balance between our immune system and the environment we live in can result in a variety of medical conditions that are both intellectually challenging and rewarding to take care of. “
The ability to evaluate and treat patients of all ages further attracted him to the field of Allergy/Immunology.
In his spare time Dr. Mozena enjoys spending time with his family outdoors playing soccer, hiking and, traveling.
- University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine , University of Virginia
- University of Virginia
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem BCBS
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Johns Hopkins
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifeworks Advantage
- Mary Washington Health Alliance
- Molina Complete Care - Formerly Magellan
- Oscar Health
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care