Jennifer Hill, M.D.
Dr. Jennifer Hill is an Arizona native and a board-certified allergist and clinical immunologist. After graduating with honors from Arizona State University, she began her medical education at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson. There, she graduated among the top in her class and was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Hill then completed her Internal Medicine residency at Banner University Medical Center. During that time, she served as chief resident and received numerous awards and distinctions for excellence in patient care and research. Her formal education culminated in an Allergy & Immunology fellowship at the renowned National Jewish Health and University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver.
Dr. Hill has extensive experience caring for pediatric and adult patients with both common and complex allergic and immunologic conditions. While she enjoys all aspects of allergy care, her areas of particular clinical interest include severe asthma, allergic skin conditions, eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases, and food allergies. She is committed to providing the most current treatment options in the field of allergy and immunology and is one of only a few allergists to provide oral immunotherapy for food allergies in the Southwest.
In keeping with Dr. Hill’s commitment to medical education and research, she has served as an investigator in over three dozen clinical trials and continues to publish articles in peer-reviewed academic journals. She routinely lectures on various allergy and immunology topics throughout the United States and is active in educating medical students and resident physicians.
Dr. Hill provides compassionate, comprehensive, and holistic allergy care to patients of all ages. She enjoys developing long-lasting relationships with her patients and their families and has been recognized in Phoenix Magazine as a Top Doc in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023.
Outside of her professional life, Dr. Hill enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and reading. She is passionate about wellness and enjoys cooking healthy meals and being active outdoors.
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Internal Medicine , Banner University Medical Center, Tucson, AZ
- National Jewish Health/University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Western Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Arizona Allergy and Asthma Society; American College of Physicians
- American Indian Health Program
- Arizona Complete Health
- Banner University Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Devoted Health
- Honor Health Employee Plan
- Oscar Health
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare West - Health Net Federal Services
- United Health Care