Jeffrey Wagner, M.D.
Dr. Wagner has been in practice with AP since 1992. He chose to be an allergist because he enjoys spending time with patients and identifying problems that will improve the quality of their life.
He was the first board certified allergist in Spartanburg. He was also a president in the past at Southeastern Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society as well as the Spartanburg County Medical Society.
He serves on the board of Poplar Springs Fire Department. He is also an Elder at Center Point Presbyterian Church.
“I am dedicated to providing the highest quality care possible to patients with allergy and asthma problems. I strive to provide medical care in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere.”
- Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine , Robert Packer Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy & Immunology
- American College of Allergy & Immunology
- Spartanburg County Medical Society
- South Carolina Allergy Society
- Absolute Total Care
- BCBS of NC
- BCBS PRISMA EPO
- BCBS SC
- Bon Secours St Francis - Health Partners
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Clear Spring Health
- Clover Health
- Employer's Health Network
- Humana Medicaid
- Mission Healthpartners
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Regional HealthPlus
- Select Health
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care