Erin Willits, M.D.
Dr. Erin Willits obtained her medical degree at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA. She then completed her residency in Pediatrics and her fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. She is board certified in Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. She is a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
After fellowship, she moved to Salt Lake City, UT where she practiced for over 2 years. She enjoys seeing patients of all ages with a wide variety of allergic conditions. With a background in pediatrics, she has a special interest in food allergy. Allergies can be life long, and she appreciates the continuity of care being an allergist offers. She values her relationships with patients and is excited about new therapies coming out for treatment of food allergies and asthma.
Dr. Willits is a Wyoming native who completed her undergraduate degree at Colorado State University, in Fort Collins, CO. She is excited to be moving back to the northern Colorado area with her husband and 2 dogs. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, traveling, and of course, skiing in the beautiful Colorado Rockies.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Pediatrics , Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Mayo Clinic
- American Board of Pediatrics , 2015
- American Boards of Allergy and Immunology , 2017
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Colorado Network
- Colorado Purchasing Alliance
- First Choice Health Network
- First Choice of the Midwest
- Friday Health Plans
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midlands Choice
- Nebraska Total Care
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Poudre School District
- Prime Health Services
- Regional Care Inc
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan
- Tricare West - Health Net Federal Services
- United Health Care of Colorado
- United Health Care of Nebraska