Diane M. Laber, M.D.
I joined Allergy Partners of Pinehurst in 2009, after completing residency in internal medicine followed by fellowship in pediatric and adult Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC. Prior to that, I attended the University of Cincinnati for medical school and graduated in 2003.
I chose the field of allergy, asthma and immunology because these conditions have such an enormous impact on the quality of life for both adults and children. I enjoy spending time educating patients on the importance of these conditions.
My husband Patrick and I married in 2003. We have two wonderful girls. Madelyn was born in 2006 and Isabelle was born in 2007. My personal interests include painting, crafting, cooking, skiing, running, and spending time with my family. I enjoy serving the Pinehurst community and nearby areas.
I am board certified in Allergy and Immunology.
- University of Cincinnati
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Internal Medicine , Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- Wake Forest University
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology