Charles "Joey" Lane, M.D.
Dr. Lane is a native of Graham, North Carolina, he moved to Central Virginia with his wife Stephanie, who is a native of Amherst, and they currently live in Forest. They have 4 sons and in 2017 they were blessed with a daughter.
“We chose to move to the area to be near family and to serve the allergy needs of Lynchburg and Central Virginia.”
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Internal Medicine , University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Adult and Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- He is a member in the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology as well as the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Dr. Lane is member of the Lynchburg Academy of Medicine and served as President of the Southeastern Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society from 2017-18.
- Aetna Better Health
- Anthem BCBS
- Central Virginia Quality Care Network
- Lifeworks Advantage
- Molina Complete Care - Formerly Magellan
- Optima Health (Sentara)
- Oscar Health
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Piedmont Community Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care
- Virginia Premier