Andrea B. Lantz, M.D.
Dr. Lantz grew up in Orangeburg, South Carolina and earned her degree in Microbiology at Clemson University before attending the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her pediatric residency at Greenville Hospital System and allergy fellowship at the Medical College of Georgia. She had the opportunity to work with Dr. Tom Tiller and Dr. Trip Johnstone as a medical student and as a resident.
“Coming back to Greenville and to Allergy Partners of the Upstate from my allergy fellowship felt like coming home.”
She is board certified in pediatric and adult allergy and immunology as well as experienced in diagnosing and treating a variety of allergic diseases and primary immunodeficiencies.
Dr. Lantz has been part of the Greenville Community for over twenty years and in her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors with her husband and their two children.
- Universtiy of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Department of Pediatrics
- Greenville Memorial Hosptial, Department of Pediatrics
- Medical College of Georgia
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- Absolute Total Care
- BCBS PRISMA EPO
- BCBS SC
- Bon Secours St Francis - Health Partners
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Clear Spring Health
- Clover Health
- Employers Health Network
- Eon Health
- Humana Medicaid
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Regional HealthPlus
- Select Health
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Health Care