Amanda Grippen Goddard, D.O.
Dr. Grippen Goddard completed her medical school training at Des Moines University and Internal Medicine residency at the University of Iowa. Following her residency, she was honored to be selected as a chief resident in Internal Medicine where she focused on patient safety and quality improvement of patient care at the Veterans Affairs (VA) hospital in Iowa City, IA. She then moved to Denver to complete her allergy/immunology fellowship at National Jewish Health and the University of Colorado.
She was drawn to the rapidly advancing field of allergy and immunology which offered the opportunity to treat both pediatric and adult patients. She specializes in treating patients with allergic and immunologic diseases including asthma, environmental allergies, food allergies, drug allergy, eczema, hives, and immunodeficiencies.
Since moving west for her fellowship, Dr. Grippen Goddard has grown fond of the mountains and outdoor activities. She has also come to appreciate the southwest climate and culture. She is looking forward to joining Allergy Partners in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
In her spare time, Dr. Grippen Goddard enjoys baking, running, hiking, playing with her dogs, and traveling to new places with her husband.
“My goal is to provide knowledge and understanding of allergic and immunologic conditions to patients and their families, offer successful treatment options, and improve quality of life”.
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal Medicine , University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- National Jewish Health
- University of Colorado Medical Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- New Mexico Allergy Society
- Los Alamos PHO
- Optum Serve (LHI - Logistics Health Incorporated)
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services