Adrienne Tiñana, M.D.
Dr. Tiñana decided to go into the field of allergy and immunology as she enjoys working with patients of all ages.
“I believe in patient-centered allergy and asthma care, with an emphasis on knowledge, prevention, and effective management, all of which play an important role in helping those suffering from allergies and asthma to live with the greatest degree of comfort possible.”
After spending several years in Maryland and Virginia, Dr. Tiñana moved to Texas to complete her allergy and immunology fellowship and live closer to her extended family. She decided to open her practice in Corpus Christi as her parents have been residents of the area for almost 20 years.
“I am excited to serve the allergy needs of this wonderful community.”
In her spare time, Dr. Tiñana enjoys spending time with her husband, Peter, and two boys, Kai and Kameron.
- The George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine , University of Virginia
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- BCBS TX
- BCBSTX Blue Advantage
- Christus Health Plan
- Christus Spohn Health Network
- Driscoll Children''s Health Plan
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Friday Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
- Partners Direct Health PPO Network
- Prime Health Services
- Superior Health Plan
- Tricare East - Humana Military
- United Healthcare
- Wellmed Network