David Friedman, M.D.
Dr. David J Friedman thoroughly enjoys the opportunity to practice allergy in the Tucson Sonoran desert. He is very familiar with the desert flora and local allergic landscape, as he spent the majority of his childhood in Arizona. He received his allergy fellowship training from Vanderbilt University after completing an internal medicine residency at St. Joe’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix.
He is a past president of the Arizona Allergy and Asthma Society and board certified in Allergy/Immunology. Prior to this training, Dr. Friedman received his M.D. from Creighton University in 2000.
Dr. Friedman provides an experienced, proactive, and comprehensive approach to treating allergic disease in order to achieve the best possible medical outcomes. He encourages lifestyle modifications and harnessing the power of the immune system to heal disease.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
- American Academy, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Arizona Allergy & Asthma Society
- American Medical Association
- Arizona Complete Health
- Banner Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Devoted Health
- Partners Direct Health
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare West
- United Health Care