Location: Ocean, NJ
ALLERGY PARTNERS OF NJ
POSITION: Clinical Research Manager (medical)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Office Manager & Physician(s)
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises/trains clinical research staff. Communicate with Physicians and Office Manager to ensure maintenance of efficient operations.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or similar discipline required. Extensive multi-discipline healthcare experience may be taken into consideration.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years of work experience, with increased responsibility in a clinical research capacity
- Experience reviewing A/R management.
- Experience supervising medical office staff strongly preferred.
- Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications.
- Knowledge of practice management and word processing software.
- Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with bookkeeping and financial management software
- Excellent communication skills.
- A “can-do” attitude, shows initiative and willingness to adapt to change
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages all staffing needs—screens all applicants, suggests hiring of non-clinical office staff and conducts performance reviews.
- Recommends staff merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions to physicians.
- Reviews personnel problems with physicians and Office Manager. Consult with in-house counsel prior to termination of any employee.
- Maintains high morale and good relations throughout the office and with the administrative office.
- Holds clinical research staff meetings at least monthly; prepares meeting minutes, and distributes them to staff, physician(s) and office manager.
- Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of clinical research management and other computer software as it relates to job functions.
- Some travel is required
- Attends CPR, OSHA, HIPAA, and OIG training programs as required.
EMAIL to apply: email@example.com
Contact : Rose Bertini
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org