LOCATION: Ocean, NJ
POSITION: Clinical Research Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Manager and Clinical Research Director
Under the direction of the Practice Manager and Clinical Research Director
• Current certificate or license preferred, but not necessary for a CMA, RMA, LPN or RN.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum five years of work experience in a clinical research setting.
• Understanding and communication of OSHA guidelines for ambulatory practices.
• Basic understanding of utilization review, quality assurance, and managed care process.
• Experience communicating and interacting with physicians.
• Analytical ability strongly preferred.
• Ability to utilize an electronic medical record.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established
by the practice.
• Attends all meetings as requested and facilitates ad-hoc projects as requested by the Practice
• Attends CPR, OSHA, HIPAA, Compliance, and corporate training programs as required.
Attends investigator meetings, web casts and initiation meetings for studies
Completes regulatory documents
Completes training required per specific protocols, i.e. internet, spirometry, etc.
Reviews database and charts for recruitment purposes
Devises telephone screening script, makes screening calls to recruit patients for studies
Reviews protocols with patients/parents and obtains informed consents
Schedules patients for study visits
Completes study visits with patients including vital signs, labs, EKG’s, spirometry, skin testing, teaching inhaler technique and source documents
Completes CRF’s either paper or electronic
Sits with monitors and makes corrections as needed
Answers queries and has PI review them to sign off
Keeps PI and Sub Investigator informed of any problems and changes during the study, reports SAE’s and follow up with PI,
Responsible for drug accountability, dispensation, and drug temp logs
Typical Physical Demands
Position requires full range of body motion including handling and lifting patients, manual and finger
dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Involves standing and walking. Employee will occasionally be asked
to lift and carry items weighing up to 30 pounds. Normal visual acuity and hearing are required.
Employee may work under stressful conditions, work irregular hours, and be exposed to bodily fluids. Typical Working Conditions
Employee may have exposure to communicable diseases, needle sticks, toxic substances, ionizing
radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinic environment.
Email to apply: email@example.com
Contact : Rose Bertini
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
State : New Jersey
City : Ocean
Job ID : 3998