LOCATION: CHANTILLY, VIRGINIA
ALLERGY PARTNERS OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA IS HIRING
JOB DESCRIPTION: Allergy Partners of Northern Virginia is seeking a candidate with good customer service skills to work with a strong team atmosphere to deliver state of the are patient care.Duties include: register patients, answer the telephone, prepare the office for the day, schedule patient appointments, collect payment at the time of service, and post charges and payments.
High school diploma required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a medical office or customer service position.
- Proven success asking for payment, making change, and balancing a cash drawer.
- Working knowledge of basic managed care terminology and practices.
- Familiarity with scheduling and rearranging appointments effectively.
- Comfortable using email, word processing and interacting with Internet applications.
- Working knowledge of practice management and electronic health record software. GE Centricity is a plus.
- Proven experience handling challenging patients/customers and dealing with conflict in elevated/stressful situations.
- Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously – with accuracy and efficiency.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is a plus, not required
Typical Working Condition: Work is performed in a reception area, and involves frequent contact with patients. Work may be
stressful at times. The employee must be comfortable dealing with conflicts and asking patients for money.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Dianne LeDuc
Email : email@example.com