Location: Chantilly, Virginia
ALLERGY PARTNERS OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA IS HIRING!
JOB SUMMARY: Work as a member of a team to provide patient care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients. Utilizes Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation, in the delivery of care in accordance with Allergy Partners policies and procedures. Works as a liaison between providers and patients.
- LPN License or CMA certificate required
- High school degree required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years experience in the clinical setting.
- Understanding of OSHA guidelines for ambulatory practices
- Ability to document in the electronic Medical Record, working knowledge of practice management and word processing software
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Working in the shot clinic area, skin testing, PFT, working in the Oral Immunotherapy clinic area.
Email to apply: email@example.com
Contact : Dianne LeDuc
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org