Location: Spartanburg, SC
POSITION: Part-time/Full-time Patient Service Representative
Must have customer service orientation. Daily jobs will include but not limited to: preparing office for the day, register patients, answer telephones, schedule patient appointments, collect payment at the time of service, and post charges and payments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of one year of experience in a medical office or customer service position.
• Proven success asking for payment, making change, and balancing a cash drawer.
• Working knowledge of basic managed care terminology and practices.
• Familiarity with scheduling and rearranging appointments effectively.
• Comfortable using email, word processing and interacting with Internet applications.
• Working knowledge of practice management and electronic health record software. GE Centricity is a plus.
• Proven experience handling challenging patients/customers and dealing with conflict in elevated/stressful situations.
• Ability to perform multiple and diverse tasks simultaneously – with accuracy and efficiency.
• Neat, professional appearance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bi-lingual is a plus, not required
Must be willing to travel to different office locations which includes: Spartanburg and Moore SC.
Email to apply: email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 864-597-0179
State : South Carolina
City : Spartanburg
Job ID : 3972