Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Allergy Partners of the Emerald Coast
POSITION: Medical Assistant or CNA
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Work as a member of a strong team to provide care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Performs the functions and procedures as identified by the provider. Assist in the delivery of professional medical care to the clinic population in accordance with Allergy Partners policies and procedures. Documents assessment, care delivery, patient condition, reaction and progress. Works as a liaison between providers and patients. Provides and reinforces patient and family teaching/counseling as requested by provider and conducts administrative duties that further patient care.
Must be willing to travel to all Satellite Office (FWB, Crestview & Niceville)
- High school diploma required.
- CMA/RMA from accredited program or for CNA willing to complete ABR-OE as required and pass test.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good communication skills and interaction with physicians.
- Neat, professional appearance.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets patient and escorts them from the waiting room to exam rooms; prepares patients for exam or treatment; takes vital signs.
- Provides assistance to physician when requested.
- Performs allergy prick testing and/or intradermal testing as ordered by physician.
- Performs Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for testing and treatment.
- Performs patient education when appropriate.
. Must be willing to travel between Satellites Offices (FWB, Crestview, Niceville).
Email to apply: email@example.com
Contact : Jackie Campbell
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 850-863-1241