Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
POSITION: Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse, or Licensed Vocational Nurse
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Work as a member of a strong team to provide nursing care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients. Performs the functions and procedures as identified by the physician. Utilizes the Nursing Process (Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation), in the delivery of professional nursing care to the clinic population in accordance with Allergy Partners policies and procedures. Documents assessment, care delivery, patient condition, reaction and progress. Works as a liaison between providers and patients. Provides and reinforces patient and family teaching/counseling within scope of practice. Provides patient education, especially in regard to pharmaceuticals and supports the business goals of the practice.
Must be willing to travel to all Satellite Offices (FWB, Crestview & Niceville)
- Graduate of an Associate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree nursing program
- Every LPN, LVN or RN will hold a current, unencumbered license to practice in the state employed or compact state.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets patient and escorts them from the waiting room to exam rooms; prepares patients for exam or treatment; takes vital signs.
- Provides assistance to physician when requested.
- Performs Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered.
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Performs patient education when appropriate.
- Completes appropriate documentation in patient’s medical record.
- Facilitates prescriptions for patients as ordered by physician or nurse practitioner.
- Performs allergy prick testing and/or intradermal testing as ordered by physician.
Administers allergy injections to shot patients as set forth on physician approved schedule.
- Monitors patient’s medical status for possible adverse reaction following receipt of allergy injection.
- Email to apply: email@example.com
Contact : Jackie Campbell
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 850-863-1241