Allergy Partners is seeking a motivated LPN to work Full-Time in our office in Crestview Hills, KY. An active Kentucky license as a LPN required for this position.
Allergy Partners is the nation’s largest single-specialty practice in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Coordinates patient care with physician, assists physician with assessment, gives medication pursuant to physician order and assists with administrative duties that further patient care.
· High school degree required
· Current Kentucky license
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· At least one year of experience in clinical assisting
· Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications
· Knowledge of practice management and word processing software
· Good communication skills
· Neat, professional appearance
· Experience with both pediatric and adult patient populations
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Clinical Support
· Full supervision over the Allergy Shot clinic including administering Immunotherapy injections to children and adults.
· Provides assistance to physician when requested.
· Performs Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered.
· Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for immunotherapy treatments, including sterilization.
· Performs patient education when appropriate.
· Completes appropriate documentation in patient’s medical record.
· Calls in prescriptions as ordered by physician or nurse practitioner.
· Performs allergy prick testing and/or intradermal testing as ordered by physician.
· Monitors patient’s medical status for possible adverse reaction following receipt of allergy injection.
· Maintains emergency equipment, including oxygen, code kit, suction, etc.
· Answers patient-related telephone calls and respond according to clinical protocol.
· Follows up to obtain referrals and insurance authorization as requested and needed.
· Maintains clinical supply stock and medication samples.
· Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice.
· Maintains detailed knowledge of practice management and other computer software as it relates to job functions.
· Attends CPR, OSHA, HIPAA, and OIG training programs as required.
· Attends all regular meetings.
· Performs all other tasks and projects assigned by the Manager.
Contact : Ardenia Tracy, Practice Manager
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 859-578-7551
Phone : 859-341-5030