LOCATION: Crestview Hills, Kentucky
POSITION: Medical Assistant
Looking for a Medical Assistant to work full-time as a member of a strong team to provide care for the comfort and wellbeing of our patients. Performs the functions and procedures as identified by the provider.
You will assist in the delivery of professional medical care to our patients in accordance with Allergy
Partners policies and procedures. This will include, but not limited to; Documents assessment, care delivery, patient condition,
reaction and progress. You will also work as valued member of the team as a liaison between providers and patients. You will provide and
reinforce patient and family teaching/counseling as requested by provider and conduct administrative duties that further patient care.
High School Diploma required.
CMA/RMA from accredited program or ABR-OE required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of one year of experience in a medical practice is preferred. Completion of formal
education will be taken into consideration
• Understanding of OSHA guidelines for ambulatory practices.
• Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications.
• Knowledge of electronic medical records, practice management and word processing
• Good communication skills and interaction with physicians.
• Neat, professional appearance.
Contact : Brandi Holt, Practice Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 859-341-5030
State : Kentucky
City : Crestview Hills
Job ID : 3858