Location: Crestview Hills, KY
Work as a member of a strong team to provide care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients. Performs the functions and procedures as identified by the provider. Assist in
the delivery of professional medical care to the clinic population in accordance with Allergy Partners policies and procedures. Documents assessment, care delivery, patient condition, reaction and progress. Works as a liaison between providers and patients. Provides and reinforces patient and family teaching/counseling as requested by provider and conducts administrative duties that further patient care.
• High school diploma required.
• CMA/RMA from accredited program or ABR-OE preferred.
• Greets patient and escorts them from the waiting room to exam rooms; prepares patients for exam or treatment; takes vital signs.
• Provides assistance to physician when requested.
• Performs allergy prick testing and/or intradermal testing as ordered by physician.
• Performs Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered.
• Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for testing and treatment.
• Performs patient education when appropriate.
• Administers biologic injections as ordered by physician.
• Administers allergy injections to shot patients as set forth on physician approved schedule.
• Monitors patient’s medical status for possible adverse reaction following receipt of allergy injection.
• Maintains emergency equipment, including oxygen, crash cart, etc.
• Answers patient-related telephone calls and respond according to clinical protocol.
• Scribe for providers as requested/required by role within the practice.
• Follows standardized protocols and workflows.
• Follows up to obtain referrals and insurance authorization as requested and needed.
• Schedules radiology/lab tests for patients per physician/provider direction.
• Makes referrals to other specialist physicians per physician/provider direction.
• Maintains clinical supply stock and medication samples.
• Completes appropriate documentation in patient’s electronic medical record.
• Collaborates with patients, colleagues and interdisciplinary team members to achieve desired outcomes.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a medical practice is preferred. Completion of formal 9ieducation will be taken into consideration
• Understanding of OSHA guidelines for ambulatory practices.
• Comfortable using email and interacting with Internet applications.
• Knowledge of electronic medical records, practice management and word processing software.
• Good communication skills and interaction with physicians.
• Neat, professional appearance.
• Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines
established by the practice.
• Maintains detailed knowledge of practice management and other computer software as it
relates to job functions.
• Attends CPR, OSHA, HIPAA, and Compliance training programs as required.
• Attends all regular meetings.
• Performs all other tasks and projects assigned by the Practice Manager.
• Complies with regulations, policies and procedures in the clinical area, according to all
applicable state and federal laws.
• Reports all incidents accordingly to supervisor, Practice Manager or Compliance Officer as
Cheryl LeCrann, MSN, RN (Regional Operations Manager)
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Cheryl LeCrann
Email : email@example.com
State : KY
City : Crestview Hills
Job ID : 3959