Location: Chapel Hill, NC
ALLERGY PARTNERS OF CHAPEL HILL
This position offers a 4 day work week. The hours are 7:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday with an hour for lunch.
JOB SUMMARY: Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Room patients and take vitals
- Perform allergy and pulmonary function testing
- Perform phlebotomy
- Manage clinical questions from phone triage and EMR messaging
- Manage pharmacy refills and prior authorizations for medications
- Provide medications and oral immunotherapy dosing as directed
- Provide clinical assistance to providers in the event of an allergic reaction
- Give injections as directed
- Stock and clean exam rooms
- Perform other tasks as determined by the practice manager and clinical coordinator
COMPENSATION: $15 – $19 per hour – along with a comprehensive benefits package
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: CMA/RMA – appropriate certificate required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: Allergy experience is preferred. 3 years experience in a specialty clinic is required. Candidate must be experienced in phlebotomy. We are looking for candidates who are looking for long term employment. This position will demand additional and ongoing training.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME THAT CLEARLY STATES YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Pam Williams
Email : email@example.com
State : NC
City : Chapel Hill
Job ID : 3909