Cross Trained Medical Assistant at Allergy Partners of Austin
Our clinic is looking for someone to join our team! We know that living in Austin means dealing with a plethora of allergies, and we have a lot of patients coming in for help. Due to the high demand (and with fall around the corner), we need another Cross Trained Medical Assistant.
As a CMA, you’ll be coordinating patient care with the physicians at our clinic, as well as assisting them with assessments. With your help, our office can run at optimal efficiency, meaning that our physicians can treat as many patients as possible. You’ll also be working with our administration to improve our patient care.
What’s unique about our clinic?
- A generous benefits package, including healthcare, PTO, and a 401(k) plan
- The opportunity to work alongside passionate, caring physicians!
- An office environment focused on cooperation and teamwork: we know that every single office member plays an important role in our patients’ well-being
Primary Responsibilities of the CMA include:
- Greeting and escorting patients from the waiting room to exam rooms, as well as taking vital signs and preparing them for exams and treatments
- Providing assistance to the physicians as needed
- Performing Spirometry and other breathing tests as ordered
- Preparing and maintaining medical supplies and equipment for treatments
- Educating our patients on healthy lifestyles
- Completing relevant documentation in patients’ medical records
- Administering allergy injections to patients as set by the physicians
- Monitoring the patient’s medical status for possible adverse reactions following their allergy injection
- Cross training to work the front desk/patient check-in
Primary Requirements for the CMA
- High school degree needed
- LPN license or CMA/SNA certification
- 1+ year(s) of experience in clinical assisting
- Knowledge of practice management and word processing software, as well as proficiency in email and internet applications
- Clear, efficient communication skills
- Dedication to improving our patients’ quality of life
Contact : Kelli Kurachi
Email : email@example.com
State : Texas
City : Austin
Job ID : 4065